Wednesday 18 February 2015

Innovation & Interference: Searching for a dancer

After not being able to get hold of Shaolin Monks, I decided to get in contact with Rachel in regards to helping me find a suitable dancer for the project. So I created a dancers brief in which she could send forward for me. Here is the brief: 

Dancers Brief: Detailing the schedule, location, dancers role and the film
I aim to find a dancer within at least this week as time is essential at the moment. I need the dancer to learn WuDang five animal forms: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01wUiCNr774, and add contemporary dance movements to it. As you can tell this can be quite time consuming, as the dancer would need to learn and practice the choreography. To make sure that the choreography is right for the film, I have booked two days in which the dancer and I could work one on one to assure the choreography on the day of shooting is already prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment