Tuesday 18 November 2014

M&J - Budget

Budget List

Above is the current budget sheet for the confessional booth. Overall £100 is the max I would spend. The total so far reaches £97. I am looking to reduce the cost of the budget down by £30 but that all depends. Sound proof curtains is something that I did want to add to the confessional booth, as it would help keep others from hearing the confession from outside the booth. The curtains is something I would not order till after the booth is built, as I am planning to give normal thick curtains I have a test first. If it is the case that normal curtains would work and keep the confessions inside the confessional booth, then the overall budget cost would come to a total of £67. As you can see a lot of the stuff would cost me nothing due to the fact that I have the software and equipment needed for the exhibition. 







No comments:

Post a Comment