Friday 28 February 2014

REFLECTIONS: Photography. Approaching an idea

REENACTMENT IDEA 4

After brainstorming a few ideas yesterday, I decided that I am going to approach my reenactment idea, and I started by reviewing a bunch of old photos I have.

Old photos. there must be at least over 50 photos here. 
After walking through memory lane I put aside a variety of photos that I could use for this assignment. So far this is what I have, and after speaking to family they are going to try send me more old photos in which I could use for this project.

Photos I could possibly use. 

Over the next few weeks I will be approaching this idea, as well as experimenting with the other ideas that I have come across, and see which photo is best suited to be presented.

Over the next few weeks I will also be researching on presentation for my photo series, and experimenting with different textual components for this assignment.















No comments:

Post a Comment